Monday, December 1, 2014

Because no one can wear Burberry as nobly as Suki does ...

Hi Everyone! I´m so sorry that I´m not posting a lot these days, but I´m currently writing my final "diploma" thesis (or at least I should be)... However, I could not resist to write you about the best red carpet look from the last two days.
 
Maybe you´ve already seen that I uploaded some photos from the London Evening Standard Theatre Awards and from the British Fashion Awards, which are actually taking place right now in London. And I have to admit that the most beautiful looks from both of these events were seen on model Suki Waterhouse. Both times she´s chosen ice-blue Burberry gowns, which highlighted her pale skin and newly dyed blonde hair. BTW... Doesn´t she sometimes look like a newer version of Brigitte Bardot?!
 
Anyways, no one can wear Burberry as nobly as she does! Hope you love it, too and if you want to find other outfits from these events, go to my Facebook page.
 
Have a beautiful rainy night!
 
xo Nicole
 
From the London Evening Standard Theatre Awards (30th Nov)
 



From the British Fashion Awards (1st Dec)



 
Photo Source: Zimbio.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...