Thursday, February 19, 2015

NYFW Best Dressed

Hi Everyone! Whereas the Fall 2015 RTW New York Fashion Week is slowly coming to an end, it´s the best time for a little recap. That´s why I have chosen for me the two best dressed persons from the last two weeks, the "IT" girl, Olivia Palermo, and model, Gigi Hadid

For me it was love at first sight, when I saw Gigi for the first time. Her innocent face, almost sinful body and long blonde locks make her an eye-catching goddess. During the NYFW, Gigi appeared at various events, including modeling for Jeremy Scott, Anna Sui, Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger, and in addition at various parties and front rows. Well, when she wasn´t perfectly styled for the star-studded events (BTW as the true Maybelline face, Gigi is usually doing her makeup alone), we saw her walking the streets of New York with her good-looking boyfriend Cody Simpson and a perfect pair of Krewe Du Optic sunglasses. 

Regarding Olivia, I feel like, what we´ve seen in the past few days, is normal for her. She´s always the perfect lady and really knows what to wear for that particular event. Sometimes I even admire her courage to wear that one piece of clothing. But however, if I looked as good in it as she does, I wouldn´t resist for long. 

I also attach some other stylish looks from the NYFW. To see more, just look into my FB album
Have a nice day!

xo Nicole









Jumpsuit: Rhea Costa



Jumpsuit: Peggy Hartanto 







Outfit & sandals: Tory Burch





Sweater: Ann Taylor











 


Coat: Diane von Furstenberg
Sweater: Gerard Darel 



Faux fur stole: Finds









Jacket: Moncler






Pants: Tibi
Coat: Tibi



Coat: Whistles
Boots: Aquazzura







Some other looks... 

Kate Hudson 


Lily Aldridge




Kendall Jenner 




Beyonce 


North West 


Coco Rocha




Rihanna


Chrissy Teigen



Blake Lively



Photo Source: Zimbio.com, Google.com, Dailymail.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...