Friday, March 27, 2015

Spring Garden

Finally it´s Friday! Hope you had a great week and even better weekend ahead. 

Even though I´m still at work while writing this article, I´m really glad that this month is slowly coming to an end. And so the work and the vision of a better, warmer weather inspired me to create this look. 

Look at those pants...I´m totally loving them. They are exactly the piece I would wear on a beautiful sunny morning to work or for a walk. I paired them with a simple white shirt, which can also be replaced by a lace crop top or just a simple t-shirt. To refresh this outfit a little, I added this maxi pink handbag. And voila, the perfect spring/summer look :) 

3 comments:

  1. nádherné věci :-).

    Zvu vás všechny do soutěže, ve které můžete vyhrát den se společností YVES ROCHER, BLOGGERKAMI a přidat se k projektu SÁZEJME PRO PLANETU, díky kterému spolu zasadíme stromečky pro výrobu produktů značky YR a pro záchranu přírody :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aký krásny letný outfit! :).

    Kejmy ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know you can create short urls with AdFly and earn cash for every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...