Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Coachella Festival in only 3 Days

One of the biggest music festivals starts in only 3 days! Ever since I remember, I always wanted to party at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival. It´s held at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California and known for the various music genres it features. This year´s headliners include AC/DC, Drake, David Guetta, Florence + The Machine, George Ezra, Hozier, Weeknd, and many many others. During the two weekends in a row, April 10, 11, 12 and April 17, 18, 19, you can also meet your favorite stars in the crowd. Alessandra Ambrosio, Vanessa Hudgens, Rosie, Beyonce, Kendall & Kylie, Selena Gomez, Nina Dobrev are only some of the annual visitors of this fest. However, the tickets are sold out months in advance and cost $375 for one weekend. 

Anyways, I wanted to create my Coachella look so I can at least dream about going there. I paired one of this year´s biggest trends, the fringe jacket, with simple pieces as the white top from H&M´s Coachella collection, Levi´s shorts and lace-up gladiators. I wanted to add some specific pieces to this look, so I chose this flower headband, which will look amazing on beach waves.

I´m also adding some of the previous looks from this festival for inspiration. Hope you like it and have a nice day!

xo Nicole

P.S.: If you want to see some of the looks from this year, I´ll keep you posted on my Instagram and Facebook pages... 
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...