Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Fave Street Style Looks from the past week

Hi Everyone! I´m sorry that I´m not posting a lot these days, but actually I have three exams in the next two days, my "diploma" thesis, work and Christmas gifts, obviously...

However, I couldn´t resist to show you my favorite street style moments from the past week. Each of them is totally different, but I find them all really inspiring! 

Hope you also love them & make sure to relax and take care of yourself during those busy days, too. 

xo Nicole 

Alessandra Ambrosio wearing grey sweater dress & thigh-high boots while shopping. 




Slightly similar look on Lily Collins, wearing Elizabeth & James shades, Givenchy bag, grey sweater dress and coat and amazing leather Zadig & Voltaire combat boots



The youngest sister, Kylie Jenner wearing ASOS coat, J Brand jeans and Givenchy Antigona bag.


Miley Cyrus paired her Tortoise Jeans with grey sweater, Rag & Bone boots, vintage Chanel bag and glasses.  
 

And finally the best one, Jessica Alba wearing Karen Kane coat, white shirt, leather boots and 


Photo Sources: Dailymail.co.uk, Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...