Monday, October 14, 2013

Collaboration with controversial rapper M.I.A. for the Versus Line

It was an unconventional idea that the 38 year old rapper got when the company Versace asked her to cooperate on their new collection M.I.A. X Versus Versace.
Because of the fact that a lot of products of this brand are copied, M.I.A. got the idea to copy the counterfiets. This special collection consists of 19 pieces and will be available in stores from October 16. A very typical features of this brand as Medusa head and Greek motives will also be a part of this collaboration.

Spolupráca kontroverznej raperky M.I.A. s líniou Versus
Veľmi netradičná myšlienka sa zrodila v hlave 38 ročnej raperky po tom, čo ju firma Versace požiadala o spoluprácu na jej novej kolekcii, ktorá dostala názov M.I.A. X Versus Versace.


Keďže veľa produktov tejto značky sa falšuje, prišla práve M.I.A na myšlienku vytvoriť kolekciu inšpirovanú falšovaním.Táto zvláštna kolekcia pozostáva z 19 kúskov a dostane sa do obchodov 16. októbra. Nájdu sa v nej prvky typické pre túto značku, ako napríklad hlava medúzy a grécke motívy.









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...