Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My fashion favorites ... neutrals


Already in the last article I mentioned my immortal love for black color. However, because while dressing up and generally in my whole life I have been following the motto that beauty is in simplicity, I have totally fallen in love with the trend of neutral colors lately. Khaki, white, grey, pale denim, beige, brown, and certainly the already mentioned black can´t do anything wrong when they are combined with each other. Right cuts, accessories and simplicity are important to make the outfit timeless...

Už v poslednom článku som spomenula moju nesmrteľnú lásku k čiernej. No keďže sa v obliekaní a celkovo v živote riadim heslom že v jednoduchosti je krása, v poslednej dobe som si obľúbila hlavne trend neutrálnych farieb. Khaki, biela, sivá, bledá riflovina, béžová, bledo hnedá a určite aj už spomínaná čierna nikdy nič nepokazia ak ich navzájom skombinujeme. Dôležité sú správne strihy, doplnky a jednoduchosť vďaka čomu sa stane outfit nadčasový...



 




 


 

 







 
-Nicole
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...