Monday, December 29, 2014

2014 Red Carpet/Party Queens

Hi Everyone! As the days go by, the end of this year is fast approaching. So I think this is the perfect time to recap the year 2014, and so be ready to what the next year might bring! 

In the next few days I´ll be posting my bests from the still ongoing year. And here I should stop by the word "my" to strengthen that it´s only my opinion. However, if you think I forgot something, I´ll be very happy if you let me know. 

There were many nights, when I tried to inform you and upload photos from various events right after or even during the show. I believe that everyone, who is at least a little bit interested in fashion, is excited about the newest red carpet, after-party, front-row and movie premiere looks. That´s why I tried to pick the best ones from this year. My choices were not made just because of the beautiful dresses worn, but also due to the make-up, hair style and the overall aura of the person... 

Hope we´d agree on some of them. 
xo Nicole 

Rihanna wearing Zac Posen dress at her first annual Diamond Ball




Rihanna wearing Tom Ford at the amfAR´s Inspiration Gala in LA



Karolina Kurkova wearing Marchesa dress at the 2014 Met Gala 



Blake Lively wearing Gucci Premiere evening gown at the "Captives" Premiere during the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival



Actress Lily Collins wearing amazing Elie Saab Couture dress at the "Love, Rosie" Premiere during the Rome Film Festival 



Jessica Alba attending the Christian Dior fashion show in Paris 


Model Suki Waterhouse wearing Burberry dress at the 2014 Met Gala



Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wearing Cushnie et Ochs evening dress at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party 



Candice Swanepoel wearing Zuhair Murad at the 2014 Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show After-Party 




Beautiful Jessica Chastain wearing Saint Laurent at the "Interstellar" London Premiere



Lily Aldridge wearing Chanel at the Chanel Dinner Celebrating No.5 Film



Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and the Balmain Army at the Vogue Foundation Gala in Paris


Jourdan Dunn wearing Zuhair Murad Couture at the GQ Men of the Year Awards 



Tabitha Simmons wearing Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2014 Alta Moda dress at the 2014 Met Gala



Photo Source: Zimbio.com, Google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...