Monday, January 12, 2015

The 2015 Golden Globes Queens

Hi Everyone! It´s been a while since I´ve posted something. It´s because I have a lot of responsibilities in school and at work, but, however, I have to admit that I had some kind of a creative block, which I hope is finally over! 

Anyways, as you may have already noticed, the first of the major film awards of the 2015 season were held last night. The 2015 Golden Globe Awards took place in Los Angeles. I gotta say that all of the actresses and singers looked incredibly beautiful, and as each year, some red carpet queens appeared. In my opinion the most flawless ones (when speaking about the overall look, make up, dress and hair style) were Kate Hudson, Gwyneth Paltrow, Dakota Johnson, Anna Kendrick, Emma Stone, Lupita Nyong´o and Keira Knightley. 
What do you guys think? 

xo Nicole

Dakota Johnson 
Dress: Chanel Couture 
Jewelry: Chanel 
Heels: Jimmy Choo 






Kate Hudson 
Dress: Atelier Versace 





Lupita Nyong´o 
Dress: Giambattista Valli Couture
Jewelry: Chopard



Keira Knightley
Dress: Chanel 
Jewelry: Chanel 





Anna Kendrick
Dress: Monique Lhuillier
Earrings: Fred Leighton 




Emma Stone
Jumpsuit: Lanvin 




Gwyneth Paltrow 
Dress: Michael Kors 



Photo Source: Zimbio.com, Instagram.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...